Sunday, February 13, 2011
Ten unexpected benefits of eating clean
2. No more feeling like an addict walkin' around with a diet coke in my hand or sneaking out to the fridge in the garage to get my fix.
3. No more smashed-up fish crackers in the carpet.
4. No more mess. No diet coke cans, fruit snack wrappers, Hershey kiss wrappers, candy bar wrappers, small potato chip bags, fruit by the foot wrappers, juice boxes, and Capri suns. Besides the occasional banana or orange peel, we are mess free.
5. Fewer colds and flus. Quicker recovery times. Less stress over worrying about sick kids and less trips to the doctor.
6. No more mommy guilt.
7. No more thinking we are going to die if we don't stop for fast food.
8. Treats are now just that---treats.
9. No more napping. We are doing more and napping less.
10. No more B.I.F. (aka butt in front)