Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last night I made the Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole and had great success. I tried to follow the recipe as much as possible without thinking, "No, two cups of potatoes, that can't be right. I'll just add a few more." So I tried not to do that but I did. I don't know what's wrong with me but I can never do anything EXACTLY the way anybody tells me too. Call me stubborn and rebellious. But even though I added a few extra of this and that the casserole still turned out great. And it was fairly easy to make. I still spent a total of two hours in the kitchen (which I hated) but at least my family got a meal this week.

Let's chart my dinner shall we.

How many ate it? Four out of five.
Did it make John sick? No.
Did you serve a vegetable? Yes, green beans.
Did anyone eat the green beans? Not really.

No comments: